Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer TV-Food Edition

Top Chef started last night and at a much appreciated, and welcome, earlier hour. 8p!! My eyelids, as well as the little old lady living inside me, are happy. They're in DC now and that intrigues me very much. What didn't was Cheftestant John with the dreadlocks. All I could imagine was eating dinner and finding a dread inside. Good thing he's gone otherwise it just would have bugged me. But, we have Padma's big boobs to distract you from the yummy food and Chef Eric Ripert. Almost.

What if at a key moment in the game, my uniform bursts open and, uh, oops, my bosoms come flying out?

You think there are men in this country who ain't seen your bosoms?

I still watch Hell's Kitchen since Gordon Ramsay is a guilty pleasure though I wish the American Kitchen Nightmares were more like the British version. I no longer watch the American version. However, what's this? Another Ramsay show? Master Chef? Nice. I will give it a whirl.

The Next Food Network Star with Susie, Bobby, Bob and now Mentor Giada. Drama in the kitchen is always welcome just not in my kitchen.


What am I missing?

4 comments:

Ali said...

Damn! I need to get with it and start watching Top Chef again, especially now that it's in my hood and all.

Okay, let's make like a bread truck and haul buns ladies.

Margie said...

AHAHA!!! Wait til you see Padma's boobies!

Ally said...

I was trying to pay attention to Cup Cake Wars. That looks like a show that has my name written all over it.


FourthGradeNothing.com

Margie said...

OMG, did that start already? Ugh, my DVR is going to work hard this summer.