Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's Urgent, So Urgent


Guess who's at work again this warm and sticky Saturday morning? Guess again! Give up? Me. (loud cheers!)

I am completely racking up the OT. However, those little noises in an empty office give me the heebies. The AC adjusting itself, the building settling, a toilet flushing from the story over us. I'll be taking the 21st and the 22nd off and travel upstate Texas to visit some family. My beloved SS and her husband own a restaurant so yea me. The husband is a chef and my SS is a culinary school graduate. I, personally, think the food is too good for such a small town and I don't think those people can appreciate that.

The BNC and I were up there for Thanksgiving and let's take a look at what we had.




Smoked salmon, cream cheese, shrimp, wtf?



The traditional Thanksgiving fare otherwise known as Delicious Death.


Cracking the top of the crème brûlée, just like Amélie, is heaven. I didn't eat it all but oh, so close.


Back to work....


No comments: