Friday, October 1, 2010

Ronald Reagan?! The Actor?!


I saw a commercial for Beauty and the Beast last night and I got so excited and happy thinking holy shit, they are re-releasing it at the movies! ZOMG! I hope they have a sing-a-long! They aren't. It's just getting a release on Blu-Ray. Let me tell you, it was hard to come down from that. But then...

I find out the Alamo Drafthouse is showing Back to the Future this Saturday night. With, get this, DeLoreans in attendance!

What does this have to do with the picture of Jasmine rice? I spent the evening with B, where I made dinner involving the rice, all the while helping him with his re-certification for his work license (cause he needs more reasons for me to get a Lifetime Achievement Award for Best Sister Ever) and talking about the showing of Back to the Future.

No comments: