Thursday, August 19, 2010

Procrastination

Procrastination is in my DNA. If it is not a huge emergency, then it can wait. And that's when the researching begins. For example, my peppermill died the other day and I am researching and researching for its replacement. I finally decided which Dr. Seuss Converse I want but have I hit the BUY button? No. But, I did make a list of stuff to buy at Target during my lunch time. A start? Not unless I leave with a peppermill cause I need to bump and grind my peppercorns.

BTW, I went to The Olive Garden last night and survived. My in-laws are loud, annoying, crazy, opinionated and a guaranteed good time. I even overtipped my waiter cause he was great and he put up with the BNC, his 3 brothers and his mom.

Edit: This makes me wish I had a dog again. Oh no!

2 comments:

Ali said...

I don't see nothing wrong...with a little pepper grind...

Margie said...

The honey lover man is ready to flex...