Monday, March 7, 2011

Bitty Girl, World Watcher

I'm sure the slogan is the same in every city.  "If you don't like the weather, give it a minute and it will change."  It certainly rings true here in Houston.  It's been a little warm, extremely foggy and muggy; A nasty combination.  Saturday morning was a typical warm, sticky morning.  I was ready to tackle Ikea with some shorts and a t-shirt.  Then bam.  I had to put on some jeans and a long-sleeved tee when I opened the front door and got a cold handed slap in the face.  Go figure.  Regardless, the day was beautiful.  I opened up all of the windows and let the cold air run through.  And you know how much Bitty Girl loves opened windows.   She spent a good chunk of the afternoon sitting and watching. 













She's easy to please. 

No comments: