Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Want List


OMG, want, want, want. I fell in love with The Wire and this shirt is perfect. I think it will go well with my collection of t-shirts which includes my Callahan Auto Parts.

In keeping with the whole Wire love, I want the whole series. I've seen it on sale on Amazon as the Gold Box Deal of the Day and anxiously await that glorious day when it returns.

I did finally purchased myself a copy of Thomas Keller's Ad Hoc at Home and have already begun to flag what I intend to make so that WANT is off the list.

Calvin & Hobbes, yo. You cannot go wrong with Calvin.

And lastly, for now, Night of the Comet. I adore this movie, along with several other 80s gems, and this one would go perfectly in my DVD player.

Oh, one more lastly, I will order my Dr. Seuss Converse today.

1 comment:

Ali said...

one shoe
two shoes
red shoes
new shoes

Yaaaaaaaaay!