Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Chicken, the original white meat


Back to Barbecue Inn this weekend after taking a break. Chapa and I went on to discuss pretty intense stuff during the 20-25 minute wait on the chicken. It was so intense that I'm sure I'll remember what it was about tomorrow in the middle of the night. What can I say? I'm in my early 30s, ok? And the chicken, mmmm, is just that good. So crispy, so moist, so yum.

The weather is on the verge of turning as if it were bitten by a zombie. However, today, as I made a Central Market run, I felt that ugly heat we all endured during the month of August make an unwelcome return. Already the Halloween/Fall decorations have made their appearance and, rumor has it, Uptown is prepping for the holiday lighting. Too soon? Definitely.

2 comments:

Ali said...

It's hard to fully embrace the change of seasons and the premature unveiling of decorations when the weather is still hot as balls.

Holiday lighting is unacceptable, man.

Margie said...

If I see a Santa, or a reindeer, I'm kicking it right square in the balls.

I could go for a Kit Kat bar.