Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just a Little Bit

Things that are annoying me at the moment:

  • Chris Evans getting to play Captain America. I think he was fine as the Human Torch, he played Johnny as it should have been. However, Chris Evans doesn't have much acting range which worries me when it comes to Captain America. Also, no way he should be allowed to play 2 superheroes let alone 2 Marvel characters. Fine, Ryan Reynolds is double dipping as well doing Deadpool and the Green Lantern but I can let it slide because it's Ryan MFing Reynolds. I still dream about where that tattoo may have ended in Blade Trinity. Besides, Deadpool is Marvel and the Green Lantern is DC.
  • Amanda on Top Chef. She is a dumbass. Sherry used for braising chicken thighs meant to feed school children? Then attacking the other team during Judges's Table? Girl, please.
  • Rain. It's raining here again and a mini river flows down my sidewalk. No like.
  • My camera. It's been copping an attitude with me for a while but I will continue to keep it and use it while I do some research on my next camera.

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest. That's all I got, for now.

No comments: