Monday, February 7, 2011

I haz a cold.


It all started yesterday,  the tightness in my throat, the congestion, the headache, the overall yuckiness; a cold has found its home.  As with any cold, it's not the right time to get sick as I have a busy week at work and at home.  Postings of the cats, the lack of good pictures of the food I eat as well as my mundane musings on 80s movies and music will be scarce. 

For now, enjoy this photo of Lily, waiting for a treat, her just reward for watching over my parent's home against a raccoon attack.  Or zombies.  Whichever comes first.

FYI, the Black Eyed Peas suck.  What, The Black Keys weren't good enough for you, Super Bowl?

2 comments:

Ali said...

I hope you posted this from home, sick lady.

Feel better, Margie <3 !

Margie said...

I didn't. But, I did leave early.

I hope you feel better as well.