Friday, May 21, 2010

Conflict of Interest

I have a huge conflict of interest. It's one that makes me shudder when I read the news and one that makes me shudder when I come to work. It's incredibly hard to detach yourself from what you know to what you know from the news. Last night was particularly difficult. The BNC loves animals, the environment and all that good stuff. To see him so upset about the state of things right now hurt me because there is nothing I can do about that. And that's that.

In other news, I'm trying to make everything look pretty here and I have a fabulous photo I took of some tacos some time ago that I want to use as my header but I'm not finished resizing it, etc. You know what I mean?

Here's the photo:
Compare that to these taken with my iPhone:
Bitty and Apolo

These are of some measuring cups my mom got for me from Anthropologie. They're adorable. I really don't measure but they're so cute that I think I may just take up baking. I won't but still. The only times I measure is when I'm making Jasmine rice, have to bake something, or following a recipe. Regardless, they're cute!

They're like the Russian dolls and fit inside eachother but I like to display them as individuals because I have a complex about that.


Half a cup...

...a pinch. Just cute.
Anyhow, the quality of my pictures could be better but until I resolve it, and it revolves around my USB cord, then I'm left with my iPhone and not much natural light.

No comments: