Thursday, October 23, 2014

Welcome Back, Kotter

I always imagined that feeding a baby would be hard whether it was breastfeeding, bottle, or actual food.  What do you feed a baby?  What do you feed a toddler?  Searching and pinning Pinterest provided some ideas that I vowed to try.  Some I did but as of late, I decided to just feed him exactly what we are having for dinner.  I didn't want to have separate meals made specifically for The Kid and while I still find myself perusing Pinterest for meal ideas, I'm happy with the road we chose.  The Kid is a super great eater and just watching him devour his food,, veggies and all, makes me happy.




Current favorites?  Spaghetti, rice, broccoli, carrots, celery, green beans, macaroni and cheese, empanadas, avocados, bacon, eggs, breakfast tacos, beans, mashed potatoes, veggie lasagna, roasted chicken, chicken fried rice, pancakes, turkey sausage are some of his favorites.  

Yay us.

No comments: