Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Merry New Year!

And just like that, 2011 is over.  My 2011 New Year's Resolution was to make a list of places to eat at that either I had never been to or it'd been a while.  




As you can see, I didn't make it.  It sucks but oh well.  Perhaps in the new year I can finally make there but in Houston, many new and yummy restaurants open up and well, may as well add them to The List.  I'm not going to make a new list though.  If I make it, I make it.


My New Year's Resolution for 2012 though is to focus more on my own health.  According to my own doctor's, I'm doing very well.  But, with diabetes, I want to get better.  I always want to get better.

A much better update to follow detailing how I spent my summer and fall and the beginning oh winter.  

Beef jerky time.

No comments: