Monday, August 25, 2014

Birthday No. 2 is in the Books

My son went and turned 2 last weekend.  How did this happen?



How did my sweet baby boy go ahead and turn 2?


Noah, my love, I don't know what to tell you.  I love you beyond words.  Beyond where my head can comprehend the deep love I have for you.  This year has been rough.  We lost your Uncle B earlier this year and we are all broken.  However, having you and Alexa in our lives gives us reason to roll out of bed to care for you both.  I need you to be good to Alexa when she is older.  She will need you so much.  Her dad is gone and she will need you to hold her up when she asks and subsequently sad over losing her dad.

Thank you for continuing to save my life.  I don't know where I'd be at this point if I didn't have you.

You are amazing.  You are funny, clever, a great eater and make us all happy to have you.  Grandma and Grandpa are just wild about you.  



Stats:  Weight: 31 lbs Length: 35.9"
Likes: Spaghetti, carrots, pizza, tacos, fresh green beans, muffins, yogurt, refried beans, pears, rice, ribs, the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society, www.marrow.org and Uncle B, your cats, your cars, your trucks, your cousin Alexa, naps, milk, Peppa Pig, Dora, Zack & Quack
Dislikes: Changing diapers,  the heat, ants, Caillou (yea) and meat 

We love you, babe.
XOXO,
Mom and Dad




No comments: